Please Respect My Work...

All of the cards, layouts, handmade items and art work displayed on this website are copyright to me, Lynne Mizera. Of course I hope to inspire and encourage you and would be morethan happy for you to use any of my work to that end; however, please respect me and my work and do not directly copy any of my projects without crediting me or enter any of my work into any magazines or competitions without my express written permission. All my cards, layouts, projects and art work are not to be used by any commercial enterprise for any financial, marketing or commercial gain.

Thursday, September 28, 2017

Just Because I Haven't "Seen" You In A While...

Feast or Famine, that's Me!  No posts for a week or two and then posts every day and sometimes twice a day?? Wish I could say that this is not typical, but I would be lying... (imagine me saying that with a Huge Smile on my face!).  Sooooo, any how... I am just popping to share this incredibly cute card I created for the latest color challenge over at Catch The Bug Challenge Blog featuring Bugaboo Stamps. 
This Giraffe digital stamp that I ordered from Bugaboo in July just makes me happy. (Don't know why and it really doesn't matter because she just Does!)  This is a new-to-me company and not only do I love their stamps, I also discovered that this little enterprise is Canadian, created by Jodie Mackrell from Saskatchewan and featuring her art work.  How COOL is that?

I colored this image using my Copic markers, twice, because I wanted to pop her out of the frame.  The centre image is really supposed to be looking down from the top of the frame, but hey... the art brain wants what the art brain wants!  (grin)

And finally I thought I would share this page from my "stamp bible", a little book I started when I first began coloring images with my Copics and of course I could never remember what colors I had used when I created something I really liked. So now, when I am coloring an image I really like for the first time, I color two and paste one in here listing all the colors I used.  Plus, coloring it twice is practicing the shading and programing my hand to do it right!  This little book has saved me many times when I have had to get something out quickly and is totally worth the extra time to do it.
 
So I am linking up this sweet little card to this week's Color Challenge over at Bugaboo Stamps ... wish me luck!  

Lynne Mizera, Colorist (today)


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I read every one and reply when I can.