Please Respect My Work...

All of the cards, layouts, handmade items and art work displayed on this website are copyright to me, Lynne Mizera. Of course I hope to inspire and encourage you and would be morethan happy for you to use any of my work to that end; however, please respect me and my work and do not directly copy any of my projects without crediting me or enter any of my work into any magazines or competitions without my express written permission. All my cards, layouts, projects and art work are not to be used by any commercial enterprise for any financial, marketing or commercial gain.

Monday, June 5, 2017

Creating A Hopeful Message - Mixed Media Style


Hello Everyone! I am here today with my June tutorial post for STAMPlortions and this month I am sharing with you all the steps in my creation of these two inspirational canvases featuring the new STAMPlorations stamp set NEW BEGINNING by Dee's Artsy Impressions.

Sometimes a card just isn't enough when you want to show someone you care.

So when I came across these 4x6 inch board canvases in my local dollar store in packages of three for $1, I bought them all!
And over on the STAMPlorations blog I am showing you how I altered these canvases mixed media style to send off to a friend that really needs some love and encouragement.  So if these little jewels excite you pop on over to STAMPlorations see my Tutorial blog post with all the details!

Thanks for popping in today to see what I am up to and please do leave me a comment if you like what you are seeing!
Lynne Mizera, Mixed Media Artist

for the STAMPlorations Mixed Media Design Team 
 
(Remember to use discount code STAMPGIRLLYNNE over at the STAMPlortions store to receive 20% off your entire order, even sale items)
 
STAMPlorations Products Used on this Project:
STAMPlorations New Beginning

ARTplorations Just Flow
Other products used on this project:
ColourArte Silks Acrylic Glazes 
Copic Markers
Kuretake Gansai Tambi Watercolours
Ranger: Stickles, Liquid Pearl, Glossy Accents and Archival Ink
Stampendous Dreamweaver Glossy White & Metallic Silver Embossing Paste
Stampendous Opaque White Embossing Powder




6 comments:

  1. Lynne - I LOVED every bit of these projects. I read through every step to figure out how I could try this magic for myself! Glorious, vibrant colors - yummy textures - brilliant designs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH Becca THANK YOU!! And this made my day since I truly LOVE everything you are doing these days... (hugs)

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous, Lynne - these are pure delight! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU Win!! It is a true blessing when something which I created goes out into the world and causes the same reaction that I had when I made it. (Something I am sure YOU have experienced-Smile.)

      Delete
  3. These look fantastic Lynne! I really like those deep colours in the red one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Zsuzsa... these were a lot of fun to make!!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I read every one and reply when I can.