Please Respect My Work...

All of the cards, layouts, handmade items and art work displayed on this website are copyright to me, Lynne Mizera. Of course I hope to inspire and encourage you and would be morethan happy for you to use any of my work to that end; however, please respect me and my work and do not directly copy any of my projects without crediting me or enter any of my work into any magazines or competitions without my express written permission. All my cards, layouts, projects and art work are not to be used by any commercial enterprise for any financial, marketing or commercial gain.

Friday, May 5, 2017

Playing "Outside The Box" In My Art Journal...

Hello and Happy Friday everyone!  I am here today with my mixed media tutorial for STAMPlorations and I am sharing with you a wonderful masking technique using a stencil and some transparent glossy gel medium.  I used this technique to create this dynamic and colorful layout in my Art Journal.
Deceptively complicated looking, this page uses only one stencil, one mask and has just five steps and all the details of my process are over on the STAMPlorations blog ... so if you are interested in this process come on over and have a peek.
Come on... You know you want to! Grin  Just CLICK HERE to find out how I created this....

As always thanks for popping in to see what I am up to and do leave me a comment if you like what our are seeing!

Lynne Mizera, Mixed Media Artist
for the STAMPlorations Design Team
  
Use my personal discount code over at STAMPLorations to receive 20% off your entire order, even sale items!  CODE: stampgirllynne
STAMPlorations Products Used on the Project:

ARTploration Peony Number Two
ARTplorations Inspire Mask

Other product used on this project:
Finnabair Transparent Glossy Gel Medium
Rangers Dylusions Paint
Uni Posca Paint Pens - bullet and fine tip
Sakura White Gelly Roll gel pen
Sharpie Fine Black marker







1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I read every one and reply when I can.