Please Respect My Work...

All of the cards, layouts, handmade items and art work displayed on this website are copyright to me, Lynne Mizera. Of course I hope to inspire and encourage you and would be morethan happy for you to use any of my work to that end; however, please respect me and my work and do not directly copy any of my projects without crediting me or enter any of my work into any magazines or competitions without my express written permission. All my cards, layouts, projects and art work are not to be used by any commercial enterprise for any financial, marketing or commercial gain.

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Things With Wings - Week 4 - A 25 Day Blog Hop and Linky Party at STAMPLorations

 
Happy Day everyone!  I am here today to share my last project in STAMPlorations' 25 day Blog Hop and Linky Party "Things With Wings" ... Are you playing yet? (It's the last week you can join in! Smile).  So far for this 25-day event I have created an Arty Card, an Altered Frame and a Card and Coordinating Envelope, so for this last project I thought I would create some tags... 
These tags were so simple and quick to make because I cut the tag bases from an empty tissue box!  Have you noticed how  the designs on the tissue boxes have been getting prettier and prettier?  So why just throw them away when they are empty?  I decided to take advantage of this pretty pattern and colors to create these three tags using the CUTplorations Luggage Tag nesting dies.
 
Once the tags were cut out I glued on butterflies cut from the STAMPlortions' new spring release Flutter Zen 2 die set , then I glued them to the front of the tags and embellished like crazy with Ranger Liquid Pearl and Stickles... That's it!  Three lovely tags in less than 20 minutes... Now that's my kind of project!  Here are a whole bunch of close ups so you can see the detail...
This is the largest tag
This is the smallest tag
And this is the medium sized tag

So Are you playing yet?  This is the last week to get in on the action.  Pop over to the "Things With Wings" blog post to see all the details and to leave a comment ... there are some wonderful prizes to be won!
Prizes:
- (3) randomly drawn winners from all comments left on the STAMP blog and participating designers blog will each receive a $10 gift certificate to the store
- (1) randomly drawn participant in the Things with Wings Spring linky party will receive Trendy Butterflies 2 + either Flutter Zen 1 or Flutter Zen 2 layering dies
- (1) randomly drawn participant in the Things with Wings Spring linky party will receive Sweet Spring Wishes stamp set + Dragonfly layering dies
- (1) randomly drawn participant in the Things with Wings Spring linky party will receive the Trendy Spring Blooms dies
- (1) randomly drawn participant in the Things with Wings Spring linky party will receive the Sweet Spring Wishes phrase dies
- (1) randomly drawn participant in the Things with Wings Spring linky party will receive a $20 gift certificate to the store.
Thank you for popping in today and don't forget to leave me a comment if you like what you see!

Lynne Mizera, Mixed Media Artist
for the STAMPlorations Design Team
  
Use my personal discount code over at STAMPLorations to receive 20% off your entire order, even sale items!  stampgirllynne
 
STAMPlorations Products Used on the Project:
CUTplorations Flutter Zen 2
Luggage Tag Nesting Dies
Other Products Used on this Project:
Ranger Stickles and Liquid Pearl
Eyelettes
Glue dots


6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and beautiful tags. Really great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun to use all 3 sizes of Luggage tags for your Things with Wings project. So many amazing and artsy steps to your beautifully mixed media tags. TFS all your photos too. Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow these tags are collectors pieces. Love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Gorgeous tags and an amazing reuse and alteration!! Totally love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your idea of using tissue boxes for your tag bases...totally awesome tags, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful set of tags! Love those gorgeous butterflies and your colors! The butterfly dies are definitely on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I read every one and reply when I can.