Please Respect My Work...

All of the cards, layouts, handmade items and art work displayed on this website are copyright to me, Lynne Mizera. Of course I hope to inspire and encourage you and would be morethan happy for you to use any of my work to that end; however, please respect me and my work and do not directly copy any of my projects without crediting me or enter any of my work into any magazines or competitions without my express written permission. All my cards, layouts, projects and art work are not to be used by any commercial enterprise for any financial, marketing or commercial gain.

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

It's "Things With Wings"... A 25 Day Blog Hop and Linky Party Over At STAMPlorations

Hello Everyone! Today is the launch of the "Things With Wings" blog hop and linky party over at STAMPlorations and it is also the launch of the brand new spring line of stamps and dies celebrating everything "Things With  Wings"!  Every week until April 30th the STAMPloration design team members will be revealing new projects to excite and inspire you showcasing these new products.  The poster says it all!!  So I hope you decide to play along ... there are some pretty serious prizes to be won!

Here is the card I created for this first set of inspirational projects using the brand new Flutter Zen Border stamp and Sweet Spring Wishes phrase dies....

I stamped the butterflies in Archival waterproof ink and painted them in a rainbow of colors using my Peerless watercolors (which I am totally IN LOVE with right now)... I added a quick wash of the same rainbow colors for a background...

and then cut out and mounted my butterflies over top using foam pop dots for dimension.  Notice how I also outlined each butterfly in white ink to make them stand out even more...

I cut the sentiment out using the new Sweet Spring Wishes phrase dies  (which just happen to be on sale... Smile)  and of course a layer of Ranger's Stickles and CTMH Liquid Glass to make everything sparkle and shine.  I am just LOVING this card!!   I hope you like it just as much and pop back again next week to see what my next project will be... Smile. 

So I hope you decide to join in all the fun this month, there are some pretty serious prizes to be won!
Prizes:
- (3) randomly drawn winners from all comments left on the STAMP blog and participating designers blog will each receive a $10 gift certificate to the store
- (1) randomly drawn participant in the Things with Wings Spring linky party will receive Trendy Butterflies 2 + either Flutter Zen 1 or Flutter Zen 2 layering dies
- (1) randomly drawn participant in the Things with Wings Spring linky party will receive Sweet Spring Wishes stamp set + Dragonfly layering dies
- (1) randomly drawn participant in the Things with Wings Spring linky party will receive the Trendy Spring Blooms dies
- (1) randomly drawn participant in the Things with Wings Spring linky party will receive the Sweet Spring Wishes phrase dies
- (1) randomly drawn participant in the Things with Wings Spring linky party will receive a $20 gift certificate to the store.

Here is the link for all the details: "Things With Wings" blog hop and linky party

And remember if you use my personal discount code STAMPGIRLLYNNE over at the STAMPlorations store you get an additional 20% off - even sale items!

Thanks for popping in today to see what I am up to and please do leave me a comment if you like what you see!
Lynne Mizera, Mixed Media Artist
for the STAMPlorations Design Team 


STAMPlorations Products used on this Project:
Flutter Zen Row Stamp
http://stamplorations.auctivacommerce.com/Set-of-4-Sweet-Spring-Phrase-Dies-CUTplorations-P5683774.aspx
Sweet Spring Words Phrase Dies

Other Products Used:
Canson 140lbs Watercolor paper
Peerless Watercolor sheets
Rangers Stickles
Close To My Heart Liquid Glass


21 comments:

  1. this rainbow colors look amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Lynne!! And GMTA! You had a similar idea for your card as I did mine! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my this card is so bright and cheerful - love it:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Swooning over your gorgeous rainbow butterflies! The white outline is such a special 'makes them pop' touch!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your colorful butterflies with the liquid glass. They just shine. The watercolored background makes a great backdrop for your beauties.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous piece, Lynne...just LOVE all the bright colour against the white!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bright and colorful! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous rainbow card! love the rainbow stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your rainbow background is so pretty with your rainbow colored butterflies. TFS Lynne. Hugs..

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE the rainbow colors! xo Cheetarah

    ReplyDelete
  11. What's not to like about rainbow coloring!? Just love this card. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. wowzers! such a pretty and colorful card. Love love love the rainbow in the background :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. A rainbow of butterflies, WOW, can't help but be cheered up by this card :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card. Love the rainbow.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a SWEET rainbow of AWESOMENESS!
    LOVE your SPARKLING butterflies, sentiment and background - WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That rainbow bg is perfect for your row of absolutely gorgeous butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful! I love the double rainbows and the sparkle on the butterflies finishes them off perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome! I love the rainbow effect!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous card Lynn!!
    Your color play absolutely makes me happy!!
    Jackie ")

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the rainbow colors and that beautiful row of butterflies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I read every one and reply when I can.