Please Respect My Work...

All of the cards, layouts, handmade items and art work displayed on this website are copyright to me, Lynne Mizera. Of course I hope to inspire and encourage you and would be morethan happy for you to use any of my work to that end; however, please respect me and my work and do not directly copy any of my projects without crediting me or enter any of my work into any magazines or competitions without my express written permission. All my cards, layouts, projects and art work are not to be used by any commercial enterprise for any financial, marketing or commercial gain.

Sunday, November 6, 2016

Mixed Media Backgrounds For Christmas Cards and Christmas Tags


Happy Stencil Sunday everyone!  And this being the first Sunday of the month I am here to introduce our November Mixed Media Challenge over at STAMPlorations where Anything Goes Except A Card (go HERE to get all the details and few rules.)
Today I am sharing this photo-heavy tutorial showing you how you can create some amazing mixed media backgrounds for Christmas cards and tags using only one stencil or two stencils and some sprays and pastes.  I hope the following inspires you to go create something of your own to link up to our
Add caption





So stay tuned to this blog to see what how I usee using these amazingly textured and sparkly mixed media backgrounds in my Christmas cards and tags this year!
Lynne Mizera
for the STAMPlorations Mixed Media Design Team


STAMPlorations products used in these designs:

STAMPlorations Birds and Blooms



ARTplorations The Merry Tree Stencil


ARTplorations Holly Background Stencil

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I read every one and reply when I can.