Please Respect My Work...

All of the cards, layouts, handmade items and art work displayed on this website are copyright to me, Lynne Mizera. Of course I hope to inspire and encourage you and would be morethan happy for you to use any of my work to that end; however, please respect me and my work and do not directly copy any of my projects without crediting me or enter any of my work into any magazines or competitions without my express written permission. All my cards, layouts, projects and art work are not to be used by any commercial enterprise for any financial, marketing or commercial gain.

Thursday, September 1, 2016

She Faced The World With A Smile...

Happy September 1st everyone... September? Now how did that happen?  I know I am not the only one who has been broadsided by just how fast the year 2016 is flying by.  Today I am honoured to be the Susan K. Weckesser creative team member over at the My Sweet Earth Blog who is introducing our September theme of "You Are My Friend".

All of September the creative team will be showcasing cards about friendship, family and love, because:

"Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much." Helen Keller
 Here is the card I created:
This month I am making myself Take A Moment to slow down long enough to recognize the people that make my life sweeter because they are in it and then to tell them that - because sometimes we are moving too fast to stop and smell the roses... and then the roses are gone... sigh.
So I am taking the time to make a few cards for those people who make my life richer and then I am making sure they know that.  Because even though I know I think of them often I want to make sure that they know how much they bring to my world.
Alfred Tennyson said it so beautifully when he wrote:
 "If I had a flower for every time I thought of you... I could walk through my garden forever."
Thank you for making my world such a beautiful garden to walk through.

As Always, thank you for taking the time to visit me and pop on over to the My Sweet Earth Blog if you would like to see a bit more about how I created this card.
Lynne Mizera
Susan K. Weckesser Products Used on this Project:
Love Ya Whole Bunches
CREATE YOUR DAY
Bouquet
Journal Doodles With A Heart


2 comments:

  1. I know, Summer's GONE! I will miss the photos of your garden produce later in the year, but each season has its own beauty. Loving that mixed media card and inspiring sentiments! That's what I should do - face the world with a smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynne .... gorgeous my friend with such a warm heart behind it ... mind remember how much richer our life is with you in it ♡☆♡☆♡☆

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I read every one and reply when I can.