Please Respect My Work...

All of the cards, layouts, handmade items and art work displayed on this website are copyright to me, Lynne Mizera. Of course I hope to inspire and encourage you and would be morethan happy for you to use any of my work to that end; however, please respect me and my work and do not directly copy any of my projects without crediting me or enter any of my work into any magazines or competitions without my express written permission. All my cards, layouts, projects and art work are not to be used by any commercial enterprise for any financial, marketing or commercial gain.

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday #368

Happy What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday #368  Peeps!  and Today is a very special day as Julia, our wonderful leader is linking up for the first time since her major surgery a month a and a bit ago... YEAAAH! If you are new to this wonderful weekly hop... GO HERE to find out all about it.  Here is my wonderful desk space today:
I want to share that I am working in my art journal doing the first lesson for the Women's Unleashed FREE Online Retreat  If you haven't been by to check this out you absolutely should!
The first video lesson contained a guided meditation that was poweful and inspiring and helped me to see that I was guarding my heart behind this very large, very heavy, very OLD door...but that behind that door was a beautiful light-filled garden that needed to be shared! 
I love the way my journal pages turned out and because I had painted right overtop of my personal journaling about the meditation, when I the pages were completed I decided cut open my door so that it opened and to add some personal notes for future reference. 
I also want to share this wonderful glass cookie jar I found at my local second hand store... and there were two of them!  
One now holds all my mini inks and the other all my tissue tape and washi tape... Pretty, easy to move and easy to see through and large enough to keep them all in one place ... Swoon! And here a few close ups of my "shrine" female figures that inspire me and give me positive creative energy when Ilook at them
I found these two lovelies at the Salt Lake City Airport in a shop that promoted local artists, I was immediately drawn to them and HAD to have two.  And Finally the following are three more ATC's that I received last week ... I am LOVING my mailbox these days... Happy Sigh
From lilpidegdesigns
from Neet

From RosA


I love that here card and ATC are a tribute to her home country of Australia!
And then she add this envelope STUFFED with these wonderful bits that are already waiting to be used on my next project!
 Well that's it for today!  Now don't forget to pop by Lunch Lady Jan's to see who else linked up for this week's WOYWW! And as always thank you for popping by to see what I am up to and please do leave me a comment if you like what you are seeing!

Scrapbooking, Mixed Media Artist
Lynne Mizera

















7 comments:

  1. Oh such lovely finds! Those cookie jars make perfect crafty storage. Haven't we had some fab ATCs - such a clever bunch out there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your journal pages are truly inspiring me! Love your post today. Happy Wednesday. Sandy Leigh #56

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cookie jars are great for storage. I love the journal page about the door. It is beautiful. It reminds me of The Secret Garden for some reason. The hangings are really beautiful - can understand the 'need' to buy them

    Have a great week
    Sharon K #37

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those finds are amazing - especially the jars. So useful for keeping treasure in! And another crop of lovely ATCs, did mine ever turn up? I posted it ages ago!
    Hugs, LLJ xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your journaling by far is the best I have ever seen. Amazing. Also you have given me a new idea. Having more than one workspace allows me to play longer until clean up time. Plus the stations can be set up for specific work - like embossing, water coloring, etc. I love the whiteness of your room - it makes it so bright! oxoxox Donna #4

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your journal pages look beautiful! You are very lucky with all those beautiful finds!

    Greetings, Sofie #39
    http://sofie-s-world.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lynne
    So glad that ATC (etc) finally arrived! I am SO envious of your beautiful huge craft room!!
    I am using a small patch of kitchen bench (at the moment) which you may, or may not, have noticed :)
    I would have bought those terrific glass jars too :)
    Have a great week,
    RosA

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I read every one and reply when I can.