Please Respect My Work...

All of the cards, layouts, handmade items and art work displayed on this website are copyright to me, Lynne Mizera. Of course I hope to inspire and encourage you and would be morethan happy for you to use any of my work to that end; however, please respect me and my work and do not directly copy any of my projects without crediting me or enter any of my work into any magazines or competitions without my express written permission. All my cards, layouts, projects and art work are not to be used by any commercial enterprise for any financial, marketing or commercial gain.

Friday, January 8, 2016

And The Sisterhood Says: "O" is for OLD!

Hello and happy Saturday oh Awesome Blog Followers!  Today is my day for the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers and it's Challenge #50 where Edna says: "O" is for OLD!
I cannot believe that we are already done our 2nd year at the "Sisterhood" and almost ready to begin our third.  You just know you are in a good relationship when the time flies by this fast and all you can remember are good times and LOTS of laughter!
So here is my contribution to this, our 50th challenge, done up using the most basic of my supplies as I wait to get into our new home, surrounded by piles of boxes packed full of my studio stuff. And doesn't it say just perfectly how I feel about both Age and Wine! Big GIANT Smile.

So why not consider whipping up something that talks about getting older, the more snarky and sarcastic the better, and linking it up to our blog over at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers to be considered for the title of Queen or Princess of Snarky and to maybe be a guest designer right along side of all of us!  You have until 11:59pm on January 22nd and some Serious NEW Blog Candy is to be had! 
 
Thanks for popping in to see what I am up to these days, and please do hop on over to the "Sisterhood" to see what my Sistaaaahs have created this week to make us laugh.
Scrapbook Lynne Mizera
for the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers 

Products Used on this project:
Mini Distress Inks, Fire Brick & Aged Mahogany
Background Stamp Hero Arts Manuscript Background
Close to My Heart Liquid Glass


7 comments:

  1. Well put together card, and your card speaks the truth. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This pretty much says it all, Lynne! LOL! Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our 50th challenge already!! No wonder this is our OLD challenge :D
    Hoooray for crafty sistahs! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I live my life by that saying. ;) Great card! Must be time for a drink now…

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely a motto to live by!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think we have found the new golden rule.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE! The shine is perfect - and so is that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I read every one and reply when I can.