Please Respect My Work...

All of the cards, layouts, handmade items and art work displayed on this website are copyright to me, Lynne Mizera. Of course I hope to inspire and encourage you and would be morethan happy for you to use any of my work to that end; however, please respect me and my work and do not directly copy any of my projects without crediting me or enter any of my work into any magazines or competitions without my express written permission. All my cards, layouts, projects and art work are not to be used by any commercial enterprise for any financial, marketing or commercial gain.

Friday, December 25, 2015

Happy Happy Holiday Season...

HAPPY, HAPPY HOLIDAYS Everyone!! (Can you Hear Me NOW?.. Grin)  I hope your December 25th was filled with friends, family, food and fun and that today you are enjoying a much deserved break and are able to fit in some play time, crafting time or what-ever-you-like-to-do-BEST time before this crazy year of 2015 ends.
Today, I am sharing with you some lovely, lovely christmas tags I created for my second design team project in December for Susan K. Weckesser's "My Sweet Earth" Blog, using the Susan K. Weckesser stamp set "World of Christmas" from Unity Stamps. 
I am using these tags to attach to bags of Christmas baking going out to random people as part of my journey on the 2015 Christmas Love Campaign
I encourage you to join me in creating something, anything, big or small to share with anyone to just "Share The Love" this holiday season. 
Although these tags look complicated they came together rather quickly using Ranger Distress Inks, a water brush to blend the colors, gel pens to highlight details and Ranger Stickles and Liquid Pearl to accent everything.
And I still find it amazing how adding a shadow with my Copic markers just makes the images pop right off the page!

As always, Thank you for popping in to see what I am up to and I do Hope you enjoyed the journey!
 
Have a delightful and joyful Day...
Scrapbook Lynne Mizera
for the Susan K. Weckesser Design Team

Products I Used for this Project: 
World of Christmas Tag Stamps by Susan K. Weckesser/Unity Stamp 
Ranger Distress Inks
Ranger Archival Ink - Black
Ranger Stickles and Liquid Pearls
Copic Markers... Warm Grey #7
Craft Ribbon 1/4 inch 


2 comments:

  1. Stunning tags Lynne, the shadowing really makes the images pop. Wishing you a prosperous new year!

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such delightful tags Lynne! I'm a big fan of drop shadows as well! I first learned how to use them in digital scrapbooking, but it works great on paper too. 2015 was quite crazy for us too and not in a good way. Here's to a fun-filled and slightly less crazy 2016!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I read every one and reply when I can.