Please Respect My Work...

All of the cards, layouts, handmade items and art work displayed on this website are copyright to me, Lynne Mizera. Of course I hope to inspire and encourage you and would be morethan happy for you to use any of my work to that end; however, please respect me and my work and do not directly copy any of my projects without crediting me or enter any of my work into any magazines or competitions without my express written permission. All my cards, layouts, projects and art work are not to be used by any commercial enterprise for any financial, marketing or commercial gain.

Saturday, December 19, 2015

Christmas Card Fun... Day#1

Hello Peeps!  As my Christmas Gift to you over the next few weeks I am going to share just a few of the Christmas cards I made this year for all those most special people in my life.  Not my usual 100 or more original designs as I am in the middle of  moving our entire household and life to British Columbia... a new province, a new start and the beginning of a life Dean and I have been dreaming about since we met almost 20 years ago... SWOON!

Here is the first one - a wee Christmas Giggle using several Unity Stamps and a christmas sentiment from the Dyan Reaveley collection... ENJOY!
Now for those that want to know I stamped the background using a stamp I created with moldable foam that I heated and pressed into the back of my platform for my die cutting machine... Totally Cool HUH! then I stamped, colored and fussy cut my Unity stamp images and popped them overtop.  I used my Tsuniko Gel Pens to color in those  hanging balls and my watercolors to paint my lovely girl.  The sentiment makes it don't you think??

I am linking this card up to the following Challenges:

Thanks for Popping in today to see what I am up to and please do come back tomorrow to see another one!!
Scrapbook Lynne Mizera

Stamps Used in this Project:
Unity Stamp "She Always Knew"
Unity Stamps  "Ornamental Season"
Ranger's Dyan Reaveley Christmas Sentiments



4 comments:

  1. Hi Lynne. There is something so special about making your own stamps! This has a fabulous background...but how funny are the bits on top of it! A great fun card
    Thank you for joining us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges.
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL yer so funny linking up to the SoSS challenge :)
    Your Christmas cards, as always are super awesome...loving that you made that background stamp!!
    Merry Christmas sistah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it and BC. Funny that you link up to SoSS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great background with your own stamp. Love the design of the card and that quote is brilliant.
    Thanks for sharing with us at FSC
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I read every one and reply when I can.