Please Respect My Work...

All of the cards, layouts, handmade items and art work displayed on this website are copyright to me, Lynne Mizera. Of course I hope to inspire and encourage you and would be morethan happy for you to use any of my work to that end; however, please respect me and my work and do not directly copy any of my projects without crediting me or enter any of my work into any magazines or competitions without my express written permission. All my cards, layouts, projects and art work are not to be used by any commercial enterprise for any financial, marketing or commercial gain.

Thursday, March 19, 2015

I am a SOUTHERN GIRL!


I am so excited to be able to announce that I have been invited to join the design team for the Southern Girls, a challenge site populated by a group of fun-loving, amazingly talented and creative women mostly from Australia and New Zealand, who challenge us every week to create anything "Paper craft" that fits the current challenge.  That could be a card, an ATC, a scrapbook page, an art journal page or anything else paper-based.  There are prizes every challenge and a TOP 3 or TOP 5 selected by the design team... I am honoured to be invited to be one of the Southern Girls and I hope to see one of YOUR paper craft creations entered into our challenges one day soon!  Here is some administrative information taken from the site, and note that ALL countries are welcome to join in with one prize every challenge to be designated "international".

Welcome to Southern Girls Challenge: 
The challenges will be posted 3 weekly on a Thursday and are open to crafters worldwide. They close at 12.01 pm on the Tuesday of the second week.
 
Each week there will be 2 prizes, one for Australian and New Zealand entries and another for entrants from the rest of the world.
 
Only 1 entry per person
 
Please when you add your link if you are from NZ or Australia then add AUS or NZ after your name.
 
Please link using your post link not your blog link and link back to us in your post. Please enter in no more than 9 OTHER challenges.
 
Hope you have loads of fun playing along. If you do not have a blog you can email us HERE
 
Challenges are open to ALL PAPER CRAFTERS! As long as your entry fits the challenge criteria YOU ARE IN! The idea is to have fun and play along, the bonus is the prizes.  Prize winners are chosen by Random.Org and the top 3 or 5 are chosen by the DT.

Stay tuned for my First Post on March 26th New Zealand time, which will be March 25th Mountain Standard Time in Canada.... Smile.
Thanks for popping in to share my excitement!
Scrapbook Lynne Mizera

3 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I read every one and reply when I can.