Please Respect My Work...

All of the cards, layouts, handmade items and art work displayed on this website are copyright to me, Lynne Mizera. Of course I hope to inspire and encourage you and would be morethan happy for you to use any of my work to that end; however, please respect me and my work and do not directly copy any of my projects without crediting me or enter any of my work into any magazines or competitions without my express written permission. All my cards, layouts, projects and art work are not to be used by any commercial enterprise for any financial, marketing or commercial gain.

Saturday, March 21, 2015

"E" is for EASTER, Challenge #30 for the Sisterhood Of Snarky Stampers

Can you believe that we are already posting CHALLENGE #30 for the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers?! Boy, time flies when I am in my Studio every single Daaaay - Smile. This time of year Edna says "E" is for Easter and she says "Bunny Ears ROCK!"
So Of course I had to go looking for a stamp with Bunny Ears and you know what?.... I FOUND ONE! Grin.. Now that is a stamp hoard if you can find Bunny Ears!  And today I am introducing my first completed DUDLEY Card... Taaa Daaaa
Now Dudley is a very special Sock Monkey owned by friend Linda and has many, many outfits; he has been all over the world and he even has his own book!  I have decided to create a line of cards featuring Dudley where some of his many hats and saying Wise and Awesome things... and probably some funny and snarky things too  Grin, 'cuz that's how he rolls!
This is Mr. Dudley with my Ms. Pig
Now for those of you that are interested you can find out more about Dudley and the stamp set I used on my blog post HERE.
So I hope you like My take on "E" is for Easter and remember you have April 3rd, (Good Friday) to link up to play along with us.  Just create something Easter-like, the funnier and more sarcastic the better, and link up at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers Blog.  But please do pop on in for a visit and to see what all my creative sisters made - those girls always make me laugh!

Thanks for popping in and Don't forget to leave me a comment if you like what you see!
Cheers
Scrapbook Lynne

9 comments:

  1. You are sooooooooooo talented, this is awesome love them all. The sentiment is awesome too. fabulous job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A sock monkey Easter bunny... seriously, what's not to love? This is all kinds of fun, Lynne. :) Wishing you lots of chocolate eggs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehehe - I'm sure your friend will get a kick out of this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ack!!!! Two of my favourite things in one place!!! Sock monkeys and chocolate!!! What could be better???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy sock monkey army! If Dudley's plan for chocolate works, let me know, I'll get some bunny ears too. Super cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got the bunny ears! Now all I need is Dudley to get me some chocolate! LOL! Awesome card, Lynne! And just look at that line of sock monkeys! Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think Dudley is in line for lots of chocolate eggs. Very cute. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now that is a stamp stash when you have bunny ears! I love Dudley :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dudley is amazing! With those cute bunny ears, he'll be getting a lot of chocolate! Pig seems to be enamored with Dudley. Your line of Dudley cards will be awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I read every one and reply when I can.