Please Respect My Work...

All of the cards, layouts, handmade items and art work displayed on this website are copyright to me, Lynne Mizera. Of course I hope to inspire and encourage you and would be morethan happy for you to use any of my work to that end; however, please respect me and my work and do not directly copy any of my projects without crediting me or enter any of my work into any magazines or competitions without my express written permission. All my cards, layouts, projects and art work are not to be used by any commercial enterprise for any financial, marketing or commercial gain.

Saturday, March 1, 2014

The Supreme Scrap Tournament - ROUND 3!

Yup ... I made it through to Round 3 in the International Supreme Scrap Tournament - the layout competition divisiom, which absolutely blew me away because the talent level is so amazing out there.  And the luck gods are with me because the challenge for Round 3 is to DOODLE your layout... and you all know that I have been working on my doodling all year...Grin.  We also have to use 4 photos (2 of which have doodling on them), no people allowed - not even a part of a people.... NO Flowers and NO letter stickers, cut outs, rub-ons, or stamping... only a hand-written or Doodled Title and at least 20 words of hand-written journaling... So HERE IT IS - my entry for Round 3:
So Here I am in Fort McMurray babysitting grand kids for a week when the new rules come down for Round 3 and all I have with me are my colored Sharpies (markers) and my zentangle pens Thank Goodness! because that's all I need.... 

And here is a brief pictorial of it's birth and a little bit about Why drinking Wine and Doodling may not always be the best combination.... grin!
I had an idea right away... Night #1 here is the bones
On night #2 I doodled zentangle patterns inside my heart and added my photos, and jazzed up the title a bit ... not bad, but then I had a second glass of wine and decided to add some some bubbles...
ON night #3 I just kept making more and more bubbles, and even MORE bubbles ...
So then I had a second glass of wine and tried to balance the bubbles with some lines, and more lines and OOOPS... Now WHAT!  well I didn't want to start all over .... so I put it away until I got home last night and I cut out all the elements that I LOVED....

and re-assembled them .... fussy cutting and pop dots and liquid glass... so much better without ALL THOSE BUBBLES don't you think? and SOOOO Me!

  So wish me LUCK... I'll find out if I make to Round 4 next week!
Scrapbook Lynne Mizera







1 comment:

  1. OMG Lynne! Your layout is absolutely AMAZING! A doodling challenge is definitely perfect for you! I have never seen such beautiful doodling! A lot of bubbles ...I'm glad you took most out! It's so sad you had to fussy cut so much but it was so worth it! I love the extra dimension by popping up the heart! You will move on...I am so sure of it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I read every one and reply when I can.