Please Respect My Work...

All of the cards, layouts, handmade items and art work displayed on this website are copyright to me, Lynne Mizera. Of course I hope to inspire and encourage you and would be morethan happy for you to use any of my work to that end; however, please respect me and my work and do not directly copy any of my projects without crediting me or enter any of my work into any magazines or competitions without my express written permission. All my cards, layouts, projects and art work are not to be used by any commercial enterprise for any financial, marketing or commercial gain.

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers - Challenge #2 - Something UNUSED!


Have I told you yet how EXCITED I am about this new challenge site? - The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers - not only do you get to use Whatever you want, in any way you want to interpret the challenge, but you get Two whole weeks to make it and link it up - plus you can be as snarky and irreverent as your little heart desires (smile). 

Today for Challenge #2 we are rolling out the Letter "U" in the Alphabet Soup series - Use something from your stash that is UNUSED that you have had for at least six months.  Here is MY creation:
Now, my original plan was to create a card that was totally sarcastic and snarky, but as I twirled my "Clip-it-Up" these stickers flew out at me... 

I've been saving (hoarding?) this sticker pack since 2005, I don't think the company even exists anymore.  
I have been saving these stickers use on something really special, and after watching our Olympians on Team Canada these past 10 days I think now would be the perfect time to break open the package, don't you? So here is my Thank you card to all of our Olympians... because you make me proud to be Canadian and You make my heart HAPPY!

I also used a stamp set by Basic Grey that I have had for at least three years (maybe longer?) and I remember when I  bought it, I just HAD to have it right NOW, and here it is still sparkly clean - never been opened... (grin)

But now that the packaging has been broached I think I need to make a whole bunch of wee thank you cards to send out to EVERYONE!

So, please join us - The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers - for our second Challenge .... I DARE you to go through your stash and use something you too have been hoarding... I KNOW you have stuff (grin). And then link up your creation to our blog it's just soooo fun - and you might win this AWESOME "Queen of SNARK " Blinky for your blog!

Or at least pop on by and see what my Sisters have found in their stash to use.

Thanks for stopping by to share again with me today, and leave a comment if you like what you see!
Scrapbook Lynne Mizera





10 comments:

  1. Wow what a great tribute to our olympians. I too am proud of being a Canadian and proud of our medals they are doing a fabulous job. Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How I love your doodled designs! You are a master! Lynne, your card is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! You guys are digging deep and coming up with some fabulous stuff. Really love this card. the Olympians certainly deserve it and it's an adorable design. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omigosh, this is AMAZING, Lynne! I love where your stickers took you! Perfect tribute to our fantabulous Olympians... and bilingual to boot! (Hmm, I have at least two sets of unused Basic Grey stamps, maybe I'll have to make something else...)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WTG keeping the Canadians alive for all the medals they can get...great card...GO CANADA GO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhhhhh I am so loving your card!!! Who's getting up at 7 am tomorrow to watch gold medal hockey???? This chick!!! #wearewinter

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card and what fun stickers you had in your stash. Very, very nice! And while not snarky, it just might be a little dig at anyone from the country who didn't bring home the gold.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, way to use that very-long-hoarded schtuff, Lynne! Your card is dynamite and a wonderful thank you! They did you proud!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  9. I so love your card - it's just so much fun! And OMG, I have that little Basic Grey set too & haven't used it in AGES!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great use of unused stash to make a lovely card. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I read every one and reply when I can.