Please Respect My Work...

All of the cards, layouts, handmade items and art work displayed on this website are copyright to me, Lynne Mizera. Of course I hope to inspire and encourage you and would be morethan happy for you to use any of my work to that end; however, please respect me and my work and do not directly copy any of my projects without crediting me or enter any of my work into any magazines or competitions without my express written permission. All my cards, layouts, projects and art work are not to be used by any commercial enterprise for any financial, marketing or commercial gain.

Monday, November 25, 2013

30 Days of Creativity - Day 26 - One More Prima Girl!

On this my 26th day of my "30 Days of Creativity" journey (See Original post HERE) ... I would like to share one more of my Prima Girls... This Prima Girl Tag is particularly close to my heart because I truly believe her message, but it took me quite a few years to hear this message and then to let myself believe this message and then finally to absolutely know this message to be true!
I wish I could open up the heart of every single young woman I meet and POUR these words into her soul.  I know we all must walk our own path at our own pace and that "when the student is ready, the teacher will appear" but this particular lesson had such a huge impact on my life that some days I wish I could have learned it a tiny bit earlier in my journey and I just want to help someone else along their way!
Thank you for stopping by again today to share this journey with me... I would love to read what you think about all of this "Creativity"...

Cheers
Scrapbook Lynne



1 comment:

  1. And what a great lesson! , I too wish I had learned this earlier.. Great coloring Lynne and wonderful message..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I read every one and reply when I can.