Please Respect My Work...

All of the cards, layouts, handmade items and art work displayed on this website are copyright to me, Lynne Mizera. Of course I hope to inspire and encourage you and would be morethan happy for you to use any of my work to that end; however, please respect me and my work and do not directly copy any of my projects without crediting me or enter any of my work into any magazines or competitions without my express written permission. All my cards, layouts, projects and art work are not to be used by any commercial enterprise for any financial, marketing or commercial gain.

Friday, November 15, 2013

30 Days of Creativity - Day 16 - a True MIXED Media Canvas

It's Day 16 of my "30 Days of Creativity" challenge and I am sharing a canvas that was started long before this challenge but that has sat, waiting for just the right inspiration, to be completed... Taa Daa - here it is!

there are so  many layers of creativity on this canvas that it would take a week of posts to explain how I got here - but just let me share what my good Friend Christy Riopel taught me... 

"if you don't like what you are working on, you just don't have enough layers yet!" 

and I have found this to be VERY VERY True! Never give up and remember if you absolutely hate it... there is always Gesso - which is what happened to this canvas and now look at it... I LOVE IT!

I WILL share with you that the trunks and branches of these two trees were created using a hot glue gun.. how COOL is that!

So thanks for stopping by to share again with me today... I cannot wait to see what I do next! (smile)
Scrapbook Lynne



2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I read every one and reply when I can.