Please Respect My Work...

All of the cards, layouts, handmade items and art work displayed on this website are copyright to me, Lynne Mizera. Of course I hope to inspire and encourage you and would be morethan happy for you to use any of my work to that end; however, please respect me and my work and do not directly copy any of my projects without crediting me or enter any of my work into any magazines or competitions without my express written permission. All my cards, layouts, projects and art work are not to be used by any commercial enterprise for any financial, marketing or commercial gain.

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Especially For My Friend...

It's Paper Craft Party #6 over at the Handmade Harbour site and the theme this week is Friends or Family which got me thinking, I have a few people in my life that mean so very much to me but I'm not sure if I've ever told them.  My girlfriend Val is one of those people, so this year for her birthday I thought I would make a card that let her know how special she is to me.

To make this card I used one of these cute birds from the Handmade Harbour "Birds" Digi - which I colored with my copic markers.  Then I cut it out and mounted it on a background of textures and layers (kind of like our friendship which has so many layers to it but is ALWAYS fun!)  I love how the background, even though it is complicated, actually enhances the image making it POP right off the page!
And just look at all the bird's you get with this digi!  Here is another card I made using even more of these birds: 


 and isn't that the most perfect quote?


So why not pop on by the Handmade Harbour site and check out what other yumminess the design team has created for the challenge this week and maybe consider joining in.  Create a card or scrapbook layout with a friends or family theme and link it up to this week's Challenge and if you use an Handmade Harbour digi on your creation you will be eligible to WIN MORE Digis of our choice!  Sweeet!   FREE Handmade Harbour Digis... HERE:

Thanks AGAIN for stopping by to share. ( I LOVE It when you do..smile) and don't forget to leave me some "blog love" in the form of a comment if you liked it!
Cheers!! Scrapbook Lynne





3 comments:

  1. Your cards are always so amazing Lynne!!!
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynne, that card had meant so much to me, and now your words.
    Thank you for being my bestie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are wonderful! I love the birdies - and honestly, can we ever tell our friends often enough that we love them? *sniffle* Those sentiments are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I read every one and reply when I can.