Please Respect My Work...

All of the cards, layouts, handmade items and art work displayed on this website are copyright to me, Lynne Mizera. Of course I hope to inspire and encourage you and would be morethan happy for you to use any of my work to that end; however, please respect me and my work and do not directly copy any of my projects without crediting me or enter any of my work into any magazines or competitions without my express written permission. All my cards, layouts, projects and art work are not to be used by any commercial enterprise for any financial, marketing or commercial gain.

Monday, May 13, 2013

Announcing....

the newest member of the Susan K. Weckesser All-Star Design Team....


ME!
If you follow my blog you probably already know that I am a BIG fan and follower of all things Susan K. Weckesser, and receiving the invitation join her all-star team last week really is a dream come true!  Stay tuned for many more Susan K. Weckesser projects... my brain is so full of ideas right now I think my head might explode! (grin)

Also, Susan has just put out a call for Guest Designers to join the  team for a three-month term... check out all the details below and why not give it a shot?  The women on this team are the warmest, most generous, supportive and genuinely kind people I have ever had the pleasure of working with, AND it's Fun!


  

8 comments:

  1. OH MY HECK!!! WOO HOO!!! You are so lovely my dear. I adore Susan and you are perfect for her team!!! xoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynne, it is so good to have you as part of our team. Having fun = NO.1 PRORITY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful news, Lynne! CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how fun for you! Congrats Lynne!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so excited for you girl! I am looking forward to the art your heart creates.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so excited for you girl! I am looking forward to the art your heart creates.

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO EXCITING! And they couldn't ask for a better cheerleader than someone who loves their stuff! Congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I read every one and reply when I can.