Please Respect My Work...

All of the cards, layouts, handmade items and art work displayed on this website are copyright to me, Lynne Mizera. Of course I hope to inspire and encourage you and would be morethan happy for you to use any of my work to that end; however, please respect me and my work and do not directly copy any of my projects without crediting me or enter any of my work into any magazines or competitions without my express written permission. All my cards, layouts, projects and art work are not to be used by any commercial enterprise for any financial, marketing or commercial gain.

Thursday, April 18, 2013

The LIEBSTER AWARD!

Oh MY GOSH!!!  I was absolutely blown away this passed week to have received the Liebster Award from my fellow Drunken Stampers designer Chris of CRISPY'S CREATIONS!  She is an amazing crafter with an irreverent sense of humour and I just LOVE all she creates as well as her Blog so to have received this from her BLOWS ME AWAY! 

This award was designed to promote blogs that have less than 200 followers. Once the award is accepted, the idea is to pay it forward to five other blogs you enjoy, encouraging others to visit, leave comments, and hopefully follow.

To accept the award: Thank the person who gave it to you and link back to their blog. Post the award on your blog. Give the award to five other bloggers who have less than 200 followers.

Write a comment on their blog letting them know they have been nominated.

Well, I have spent a gruelling few days creating a short list of five bloggers to pass this wonderful award on to and believe me it was TOUGH! but here it is - my list and why:

Janet Joehlin  - Happy Reminders: Janet and I met at Brave Girls Camp in June, 2012 and she created this blog shortly thereafter to share her journey of creativeness as she allows herself to be an ARTIST... she is an AMAZING Artist (as you will see) and my creative juices just start flowing every time I read her blog and see her work!

Susan K. Weckesser - My Sweet Earth:  I met Susan at a Crop 4 Kids scrapbooking event in Calgary about three years ago and we spent a wonderful hour together where she shared with me her story of just having left a career as an art teacher to follow her dream of being a full-time artist.  I have been following her closely over the past three years and Susan now has a wonderful line of stamps with Unity Stamp Company, stencils, a paper line and now I hear is launching another line soon... I absolutely LOVE everything she does and I LOVE that she is (to me) a Canadian success story!  Check out her blog, smile.

Jill Hildebrand - Create This: I met Jill over five years ago on my very first scrapbooking cruise in 2009 and I have been following her ever since.  She is the instructor that CHANGED MY LIFE (well my scrapbooking life! grin) and I still hear her voice in my head saying 'Commit Lynne, Commit! Just GLUE IT DOWN!" LOL) She is another amazing Canadian woman, mother, farm wife, substitute teacher and ARTIST with a unique style that is all her own...Everything she does always includes her family and I love following her and their life on her blog as well as getting amazing inspiration from her work.

Jaine Drake - Confessions of a CraftAholic:  I have just recently begun following Jaine - she is on the myStamp Box design team with me this term and she resides in Luxembourg, Germany.  I love EVERYTHING Jaine does and she is amazingly prolific! You just have to check out her Blog!

Melanni Partridge - My Garden of Eden:  I met Melanni about two years ago at a scrapbooking weekend in Calgary just after she had moved here and had not yet really connected with anyone in our crafting/scrapping community... and we have been on a wonderful journey of sharing and learning ever since!  This year we both decided to dip our toe into the world of art journaling and creative canvases and following Melanni's blog as she shares her journey on this very "Outside-her-box" medium is inspiring.  If you've ever said to yourself... "No, I couldn't possibly do THAT!" Please come check out Melanni's latest creations -  you will be Inspired!  

 

2 comments:

  1. Lynne you're a star, thank you for this. I'll have a tough time now trying to decide who to pass it on to. Thank you thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Gosh Lynne! Thanks! I am dumbfounded! You are the sweetest thing!!!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I read every one and reply when I can.