Please Respect My Work...

All of the cards, layouts, handmade items and art work displayed on this website are copyright to me, Lynne Mizera. Of course I hope to inspire and encourage you and would be morethan happy for you to use any of my work to that end; however, please respect me and my work and do not directly copy any of my projects without crediting me or enter any of my work into any magazines or competitions without my express written permission. All my cards, layouts, projects and art work are not to be used by any commercial enterprise for any financial, marketing or commercial gain.

Monday, April 22, 2013

"EveryT'ing is Gonna Beee All Right!"

This month's myStamp Box Design Team All-play is a color challenge, and as soon as I saw this image I thought Cheerful & Uplifting, Effervescent .. Just like ME!

Now, I am a positive person and just like "PollyAnna" in the Disney film of the same name I can almost always find some kind of silver lining in even the most dour of circumstances.  But I do have days when I feel like the world has gone grey or even worse, Black, and it's on those days that I need a little reminder that everything happens for a reason and that it will all turn out in the end.  So I created this cheerful and uplifting little tag to hang on my studio wall to remind me that there is a plan and things typically turn out fine!
the myStamp Box stamp sets on this tag: Lovely Houses; Fleurishing Punctuation; and Wishing You Sunshine
I am so happy YOU stopped by to share in my sparkly optimism for the future and I would love it if you left me a comment sharing how you raise your spirits when they are downAnd please stop by the myStamp Box design team blog to see what my fellow members have created using this color pallette.  And remember.... "Everyt'ing is Gonna Beee, all right!" (Imagine steeldrums and regae music here - grin.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I read every one and reply when I can.