Please Respect My Work...

All of the cards, layouts, handmade items and art work displayed on this website are copyright to me, Lynne Mizera. Of course I hope to inspire and encourage you and would be morethan happy for you to use any of my work to that end; however, please respect me and my work and do not directly copy any of my projects without crediting me or enter any of my work into any magazines or competitions without my express written permission. All my cards, layouts, projects and art work are not to be used by any commercial enterprise for any financial, marketing or commercial gain.

Sunday, October 14, 2012

A Little "Christmas Love"...

I just had to share a wonderful event that is the brainchild of Susan K. Weckesser:

 
The basic idea is that you "spread some love" by crafting something - ANYTHING - and then you share it with someone - anyone - even a total stranger! After which you upload a photo and/or post about your experience on Susan's blog.  And as if that's not enough, you are then entered into the random draws that Susan makes over a 2 1/2 month period.  It has really taken off over the past couple of years and there is even a badge that you can grab for your own blog if you participate ( I LOVE that!).   And now along with Susan's own amazing line of products, prizes are now being provided by other people and companies as more and more people  "Share the LOVE".  Check out this amazing offer from Unity Stamps for this year's campaign... 



So I encourage you to check it out, the stories are heartwarming and they are coming in from all over the world.  Personally I love how it helps us all to feel connected in a very personal and touching way, so WHY NOT join in on the fun and maybe help to brighten up some one's day...SMILE!

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous work Lynne! Your writting is awesome too so I borrowed it..hope that's ok!! <3
    Hugsss!!!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohooo Lynne totally gorgeous!!!1
    Hugs
    Tracy
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card! I like the way you customized the stamp, too

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I read every one and reply when I can.