Please Respect My Work...

All of the cards, layouts, handmade items and art work displayed on this website are copyright to me, Lynne Mizera. Of course I hope to inspire and encourage you and would be morethan happy for you to use any of my work to that end; however, please respect me and my work and do not directly copy any of my projects without crediting me or enter any of my work into any magazines or competitions without my express written permission. All my cards, layouts, projects and art work are not to be used by any commercial enterprise for any financial, marketing or commercial gain.

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Yoda Lynne

Well it has been a CRAZY, but WONDERFUL year for me as I steam full-speed-ahead toward my 5oth birthday... Yup 50! (gulp) I was feeling VERY stressed over this upcoming milestone when I realized.... "I AM TURNING 50!" (I made it! I am here!)  and I realized I don't want to be one of those women who worries constantly about weight, wrinkles, growing old and sagging - but that I want to be one of those women who embraces life!  I want to Live MY life so you only see my personality - not my body!  Life really IS too short to waste one more minute on worrying about anything I can't control or change AND I am not going to waste one more SECOND spending time with anyone that sucks the joy out of my life!  As of today I am moving forward EMBRACING the badges of aging... saggy, wrinkly, grey, pear-shaped me! But my soul shines through my eyes and I have a nice energy about me and now I can be old and WISE - Just call me Yoda Lynne!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I read every one and reply when I can.