Please Respect My Work...

All of the cards, layouts, handmade items and art work displayed on this website are copyright to me, Lynne Mizera. Of course I hope to inspire and encourage you and would be morethan happy for you to use any of my work to that end; however, please respect me and my work and do not directly copy any of my projects without crediting me or enter any of my work into any magazines or competitions without my express written permission. All my cards, layouts, projects and art work are not to be used by any commercial enterprise for any financial, marketing or commercial gain.

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Our First EVER Blog Hop!!!


You start on Friday at Copic Marker Scrapbooking's Making Our Mark site and you hop through all the sites of our Design Team and one Guest Designer, collecting a LETTER and leaving some blogging LOVE (a comment) at each site.  While you are visiting you will get to see what our amazingly creative and talented team did with the newest Copic Marker Scrapbooking digital stamp release
STEAMPUNK!   

And EVERYONE who completes the Hop will recieve  the complete SteamPunk digital stamp set to play with any way you like!

We start the very first minute of Friday, April 27th and you have until the very last minute of Sunday, April 29th sooo don't wait.... COME PLAY!

1 comment:

  1. WOW! I love, love, love the balloon tag and card! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I read every one and reply when I can.